Highland Lakes Electric – Experience matters when it comes to hiring your electrician!
Highland Lakes Electric expertly delivers quality workmanship to all projects in which we are involved. Through his 30+ years in service, owner and master electrician Gary Blatney has developed a thorough understanding of residential electrical requirements and knowledge of local, state, and national codes. He and his staff are capable of discerning various methods of addressing issues while meeting code as well as the needs of the customer.
Service and Repairs
Answering calls for service and repairs in a timely and thorough manner is important to Highland Lakes Electric. No project is too small for us to help you enjoy full use of your home and its electrical functions and options. Our licensed, skilled staff will respond to your call as quickly as possible to assess the issue and address the need at reasonable cost. The list below includes most, but not all, of the ways in which we can help you with repair needs that arise or services needed in order for you to maintain your valuable home. Contact us today to schedule an estimate or get a spot on our Jobs Board for a service call!
Remodel and New Construction
Today, there are many options from which to choose when wiring a new custom home or addition, or a remodel of a space in an existing home. Highland Lakes Electric can help with the design of your space, and will provide reliable installation of electrical wiring and lighting inside and outside.
Gary enjoys working with homeowners and general contractors alike to create “the dream home!” He is hands-on, and walks through everything on the construction plans with the homeowner and/or contractor prior to commencing rough-in. Gary listens to what homeowners want to accomplish and may make suggestions based on his knowledge of the business. He explains how everything electrical would work and reviews the designs room by room to confirm the homeowners’ goals will be met.
Not only does Gary address safety and energy efficiency, but he also may suggest ways to make living in the newly designed space more convenient for the homeowners’ lifestyle. Examples of this are considering the placement of light switches so homeowners or their guests do not have to walk through a dark kitchen to turn on its light, or suggesting extra lighting in an area where he sees the homeowner may do much reading, or adding dimmers to switches in various areas of the home.
Residential Electrical Services:
- Service upgrades
- Addition or replacement of electrical panel
- Replacement of Federal Pacific panels (these have lost their UIL listing)
- Code corrections
- Meter base replacements
- Computer/phone wiring
- Whole-home surge protection
- GFCI protection
- Installation of smoke/carbon monoxide detectors
- 220V oven, range, and dryer plugs
- Wine fridge or cellar chilling systems
- Ceiling fan installation or replacement
- Installation of all types of lighting (accent lighting, recessed lighting, chandeliers, pendants, track lighting, under cabinet lighting, LEDs, outdoor timer/motion lights, etc.)
- Adding and repairing 3 way switches
- Bathroom vent fans
- Adding new receptacles and dedicated circuits
- Garage door wiring
- RV circuits
- Golf cart circuits
- Hot tub wiring
- Outdoor security lighting
- Outdoor landscape lighting
- Outdoor receptacles
- Soffit lights
- Barn wiring
- Electrical maintenance and repair (panels, outlets, switches, etc.)
- Wiring for projects such as home gymnasiums, exercise rooms, saunas, sunrooms, home theatres, pole barns, barns, garages, appliances, etc.
- Custom/spec home wiring
- Free estimates based on architectural drawings
Highland Lakes Electric expertly delivers quality results on all these services and more. We work hand-in-hand with you to ensure the electrical portion of your project meets your expectations, is completed within budget, and ends on time.
If you need services or repairs that are not listed or have an upcoming project in mind you want to discuss with us, please give Highland Lakes Electric a call today. We want to be your electrician!